This is where you can easily keep track of groups of tales in a context or ongoing series, because I seem to be writing an awful lot here. Like, maybe you just want to read all the gentle stories or all the cruel ones? All the ones with giantesses or all the ones about Tinies? Here you go. (And when I have an itch to write but don’t know what to do, I can use these lists as inspiration to go running off in a direction, add to a series, &c.)
- The Riverside Stories: technology reduces or enlarges people.
- The Greenville Stories: where magic or gods change people’s size.
- The Franklin Stories: people get shrunken by potions/pills.
- The Fairview Stories: where tiny people naturally occur.
- The Washington Stories: giant men and women have always existed.
- The Chronicles of Lovely Mari: the playful romping of a miles-tall witch
- She and He: a gentle F/m couple, enjoying their days
- Petia the Witch: a resourceful Tiny supporting a beleaguered woman
- Living Without a Giantess: a Tiny man whose owner/girlfriend is missing
- The Parisian Loft: a struggling writer and his giantess muse
- Gift Package: the erotic caprices of woman and her Tiny man
- Office Couple: a capricious woman has shrunken a coworker for keeps
- Cruel Tribute (under construction)