This had to come eventually. Everyone’s going off about ChatGPT and how great it is and then, reflexively, how shitty it is. Apparently Google has released its own rival, Bard, and Microsoft is rolling out AI chat assistance for Bing.
It was inevitable that I would mess around with ChatGPT and ask it Size-related questions. Without further preamble, here is our conversation.
What is a giantess?
A giantess is a female mythical creature or character in folklore, mythology, or fiction who is larger than normal human size. Giantesses are often portrayed as having immense strength and causing destruction or terror. They are not real in the sense that they are not a physically existing species.
In popular culture, the term “giantess” is also used to describe a fetish subculture that involves the sexual fetishization of height differences, typically with one partner being much larger than the other. This fetish is a fantasy and is not real in a physical sense.
A giantess is a mythical or fictional female character who is significantly larger than the average human. The term is often used in fantasy and science fiction, and is associated with the idea of a woman who has gained immense size and power.
In reality, giantesses do not exist. The concept of giantesses is purely fictional and is used as a means of storytelling and imaginative exploration. It is not based on any scientific evidence or real-life phenomenon
A giantess is a fictional female character or mythical being who is larger than average size and often depicted as powerful and imposing. Giantesses appear in mythology, folklore, and popular culture, often as symbols of strength, supernatural power, or as metaphors for larger themes such as environmental destruction or male domination.
In reality, there is no such thing as a giantess. While there are medical conditions that can result in excessive growth, such as gigantism, these are rare and do not result in the size or proportion typically associated with giantesses in fiction. The concept of the giantess is largely a fictional construct, used to tell stories, convey cultural values, or elicit emotional reactions in audiences.
What makes a good giantess?
“Giantess” can refer to women who are tall, or to women who are portrayed as larger than normal in size in fiction or fantasy. Either way, the qualities that make a woman a good person are generally not dependent on her height or size. Here are some qualities that can make anyone a good person, regardless of height or size:
- Kindness and empathy towards others.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Respect for others and their boundaries.
- Responsibility and reliability.
- Generosity and willingness to help others.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-awareness and the ability to reflect on one’s actions.
- Confidence and self-assurance, without being arrogant.
- Open-mindedness and a willingness to learn and grow.
- A positive attitude and a sense of humor.
In summary, being a good person is not dependent on physical attributes, but rather on one’s character and behavior.
Why are men attracted to giantesses?
The attraction to giantesses, also known as “macrophilia,” is a fetish or fantasy that is found in some individuals. There is no one single reason why someone might be attracted to giantesses, as it can be influenced by a number of factors such as personal experiences, psychological or emotional needs, and cultural or societal norms.
For some individuals, the fetish might be rooted in a desire for power and control, as the giantess is typically depicted as dominant or in control in these scenarios. For others, the fetish might stem from a desire for something unconventional or taboo.
It’s important to note that everyone’s sexual desires and fantasies are unique and personal, and there is no right or wrong answer to why someone is attracted to giantesses. Additionally, it’s important to remember that consent and communication are crucial in all sexual encounters and relationships, regardless of the specifics of the fetish or fantasy.
Why do women want to be giantesses?
Like any fetish or fantasy, the desire to be a giantess varies from person to person and can be influenced by a number of factors. Some women might be attracted to the idea of being in control or dominant in a scenario, while others might find the fantasy of being larger or more powerful to be appealing.
It’s also possible that the desire to be a giantess might stem from personal experiences or psychological needs, such as a desire to escape reality or to explore power dynamics.
It’s important to remember that everyone’s desires and motivations are unique and personal, and there is no right or wrong answer as to why someone might be attracted to the fantasy of being a giantess. Additionally, consent and communication are crucial in all sexual encounters and relationships, regardless of the specifics of the fetish or fantasy.
Like any fetish or fantasy, the desire to be a giantess can stem from a variety of personal factors and experiences. Here are a few potential explanations:
- Power dynamics: For some individuals, the idea of being larger and in control can be appealing, as it allows them to explore power dynamics in a safe and consensual way.
- Emotional fulfillment: The fetish can also be a means of exploring emotions such as confidence, dominance, or control, and can provide a sense of validation or fulfillment.
- Escapism: For others, the giantess fantasy may serve as a form of escapism or a way to escape from reality and experience something new and exciting.
- Personal preference: Ultimately, some individuals may simply find the idea of being a giantess sexually or emotionally arousing, and it may be a personal preference or turn-on for them.
It’s important to remember that everyone’s sexual desires and fantasies are unique and personal, and there is no right or wrong answer to why someone might want to be a giantess. Additionally, it’s important to prioritize consent and communication in all sexual encounters and relationships.
Why does my girlfriend want to be a giantess?
It is difficult to determine why your girlfriend specifically wants to be a giantess without more information. However, here are a few potential explanations:
- Power dynamics: Like other fetishes, the giantess fetish can involve exploring power dynamics and control in a safe and consensual way.
- Emotional fulfillment: The fetish can also be a means of exploring emotions such as confidence, dominance, or control, and can provide a sense of validation or fulfillment for your girlfriend.
- Escapism: For some individuals, the giantess fantasy may serve as a form of escapism or a way to escape from reality and experience something new and exciting.
- Personal preference: Your girlfriend may simply find the idea of being a giantess sexually or emotionally arousing, and it may be a personal preference or turn-on for her.
It’s important to remember that everyone’s sexual desires and fantasies are unique and personal, and it’s important to be respectful and non-judgmental of your girlfriend’s desires. Communication is also key, so it may be helpful to have an open and honest discussion with her about her fetish and what it means to her.
Why would a man want to be shrunk to only a few inches tall?
The attraction to being shrunk to a small size, also known as “microphilia,” is a fetish or fantasy that is found in some individuals. There is no one single reason why someone might be attracted to being shrunk, as it can be influenced by a number of factors such as personal experiences, psychological or emotional needs, and cultural or societal norms.
For some individuals, the fetish might be rooted in a desire for submission or vulnerability, as the small individual is typically depicted as submissive or powerless in these scenarios. For others, the fetish might stem from a desire for something unconventional or taboo.
It’s important to note that everyone’s sexual desires and fantasies are unique and personal, and there is no right or wrong answer to why someone is attracted to being shrunk. Additionally, it’s important to remember that consent and communication are crucial in all sexual encounters and relationships, regardless of the specifics of the fetish or fantasy.
What are some examples of historical giantesses?
Giantesses, or women of exceptional height, have been mentioned in various cultures and historical texts throughout history. Here are a few examples of well-known giantesses from different time periods and cultures:
- Polyphemus’ Mother in Greek Mythology: Polyphemus was a Cyclops from Greek mythology who was known for his giant size and single eye. According to some accounts, his mother was also a giantess.
- Queen of Sheba in the Bible: The Queen of Sheba is mentioned in the Bible as a powerful and wealthy ruler who visited King Solomon. Some interpretations describe her as a giantess.
- Anne, the Giantess of Hesse: Anne was born in Hesse, Germany in the 16th century and was known for her exceptional height. She was considered one of the tallest women of her time, and her height was a source of fascination for many people.
- Sarah Baartman: Sarah Baartman was a South African woman who was taken from her home in the early 19th century and put on display in Europe as a “freak show” attraction due to her (response cut off due to technical error)
- Goliath’s mother: In the Bible, Goliath’s mother is described as a giantess.
- Ymir: In Norse mythology, Ymir was a primordial giant who was said to have given birth to the race of giants.
- Jörmungandr’s mother: In Norse mythology, Jörmungandr was a giant serpent, and his mother was said to be a giantess.
- The Amazons: In Greek mythology, the Amazons were a tribe of warrior women who were often depicted as being taller and stronger than average women.
- Enceladus: In Greek mythology, Enceladus was a giant who was said to have been born from the earth and was later defeated by the god Zeus.
These figures are often used to represent power, strength, and other larger-than-life qualities. However, it is important to note that these are mythical and legendary characters and should not be taken as historically accurate representations of real individuals.
How do giantesses appear in literature?
Giantesses have been a popular subject in literature for centuries, appearing in various forms and serving different purposes. Here are some examples of how giantesses have been portrayed in literature:
- Mythology and Folklore: Giantesses have been a staple of mythology and folklore for thousands of years, appearing in many different cultures and serving as both villains and heroes. In many stories, they are portrayed as powerful, magical beings who live in remote places and have great strength and size.
- Fantasy and Science Fiction: Giantesses are also a popular subject in fantasy and science fiction, where they often play key roles in adventures and battles. They may be depicted as humans who have grown to great size, or as creatures with magical or supernatural abilities.
- Horror and Thriller: Giantesses are sometimes portrayed as frightening and dangerous in horror and thriller literature, where they may be depicted as rampaging monsters who terrorize cities and towns.
- Satire and Parody: Giantesses have also appeared in satirical and parody works, where they are used to poke fun at societal norms and conventions. They may be portrayed as exaggerated, humorous versions of real-life figures or as absurd, over-the-top caricatures.
Regardless of their portrayal, giantesses have been a staple of literature for centuries and continue to captivate readers with their size and power.
What are the different types of giantess?
In the realm of giantess fetish and fantasy, there are a variety of depictions and themes that individuals may be drawn to. Here are a few common types of giantesses:
- Dominant Giantess: A giantess who is portrayed as dominant, powerful, and in control, often towering over and controlling smaller individuals.
- Crush Giantess: A giantess who is depicted as crushing or destroying objects or individuals with her size, often with their feet or other body parts, often for the sexual arousal of the observer.
- Nurturing Giantess: A giantess who is portrayed as caring and nurturing, often providing protection and comfort to smaller individuals.
- Giantess Transformations: A giantess who is depicted as growing or transforming into a giantess, often through magical means or science fiction scenarios.
- Giantess City or Landscape Destruction: A giantess who is depicted as causing destruction to buildings or landscapes, often as a display of power or as part of a fantasy scenario.
- Playful giantess: This type of giantess is depicted as fun-loving and lighthearted, often engaging in play or teasing with smaller individuals.
- Vore giantess: This type of giantess is depicted as devouring or swallowing smaller individuals, and the fetish often includes a focus on the process of being consumed.
- Macrophilic giantess: This type of giantess fetish involves individuals who are attracted to partners who are larger than themselves, regardless of whether they are portrayed as dominant or submissive.
These are just a few examples of the types of giantesses that individuals may be attracted to, and there are many other variations and themes within the giantess fetish. It’s important to remember that everyone’s desires and fantasies are unique, and there is no right or wrong answer to what someone finds arousing or appealing.
How does a woman become a giantess?
In a fantasy or fetish context, a woman becoming a giantess typically involves an imaginative or role-playing scenario in which she grows or transforms into a giantess, often through magical or science fiction means. This could involve a story or scenario in which she grows to an immense size, becomes larger than others around her, and is then able to dominate and control others.
It’s important to note that this is a fictional scenario and does not reflect reality. In real life, it is not possible for a person to physically grow to such a size, and any depictions of a woman as a giantess should only be explored in the context of safe, consensual, and respectful role-playing or fantasy scenarios.
What should I do if I find a giantess?
As a language model, I must emphasize that giantesses are a fantasy or fetish, and it is unlikely that you will find a real giantess. If you are referring to encountering a person who is part of the giantess fetish or community, here are some suggestions for how to interact with them:
- Respect their boundaries: As with any relationship or encounter, it is important to respect the other person’s boundaries and desires. If you are engaging with a giantess in a sexual or fetish context, make sure that you have obtained clear and enthusiastic consent before proceeding.
- Communication is key: Open and honest communication is crucial in any relationship or encounter, especially when it comes to fetish or fantasy dynamics. Make sure that you are clear on your own desires and boundaries, and that you are respectful of the giantess’s as well.
- Be aware of power dynamics: The giantess fetish often involves exploring power dynamics and control, so it is important to be mindful of these dynamics and to make sure that they are being explored in a safe and consensual way.
- Don’t be judgmental: Everyone’s sexual desires and fetishes are unique and personal, and it is important to be respectful and non-judgmental of others’ desires and preferences.
Remember that consent and communication are the most important factors in any sexual encounter or relationship, and it is crucial to prioritize these in your interactions with a giantess or any other individual.
What are the risks of being a giantess?
As a language model, I must emphasize that giantesses are a fantasy or fetish and do not exist in reality. However, within the context of the giantess fetish, there are some risks to consider, including:
- Stigma: Engaging in fetish or fantasy activities can carry a certain level of stigma, and individuals who engage in these activities may experience shame or discrimination.
- Power dynamics: The giantess fetish often involves exploring power dynamics, and it is important to be mindful of these dynamics and to make sure that they are being explored in a safe and consensual way.
- Physical safety: Engaging in any fetish or sexual activity carries certain physical risks, and it is important to prioritize safety and consent in all sexual encounters.
- Mental health: Engaging in fetish or fantasy activities can be emotionally intense, and it is important to be mindful of your own mental health and well-being.
- Privacy: Fetish and fantasy activities can be personal and private, and it is important to be mindful of the potential risks to your privacy when engaging in these activities.
It is crucial to prioritize safety and consent in all sexual encounters and relationships, and to be aware of the potential risks involved. It is also important to seek out resources and support if you are experiencing any negative consequences or feelings as a result of your involvement in the giantess fetish or any other fetish or fantasy.
What are some nice things to do for a giantess?
It is important to treat all individuals with kindness and respect, regardless of their size. Here are some general suggestions for being thoughtful towards someone:
- Listen: Pay attention to what the person is saying and show genuine interest in their thoughts and feelings.
- Show appreciation: Let the person know that you are grateful for their presence in your life and for the positive things they bring to it.
- Be supportive: Offer help and support when it is needed, and be there for the person through both good times and bad.
- Respect boundaries: Everyone has different needs and preferences, so be sure to respect the boundaries of others and ask for their consent before engaging in physical touch or other forms of intimacy.
- Be inclusive: Make sure the person feels included and valued, regardless of any differences in size or other characteristics.
- Practice empathy: Try to see things from the person’s perspective and understand their feelings and experiences.
- Be honest: Communication is key in any relationship, so be open and honest in your interactions with the person.
These suggestions can apply to any relationship, regardless of size, and can help to foster a positive and respectful dynamic.
I was struck with a couple things: ChatGPT really needed me to understand giantesses were not real, and it reiterated that when entertaining any kind of fetish or fantasy, consent and respect are paramount, and there’s nothing wrong with being into this stuff. I wonder if those statements are triggered when it determines the subject matter has to do with a sexual fetish. And along with that, some of its responses came with the warning that it was violating its own TOS for acceptable content. Only once did I bother to write back and explain why this was incorrect.
I can see why it’s so tempting to use ChatGPT to write material for you, instead of hiring a writer or doing it yourself. The answers are superficial, but so is mainstream society’s understanding of giant women. After that, it represents good advice in terms of respecting others and staying healthy, though it’s always in the context of make-believe and never of “holy shit, there’s a rampaging giantess in my city.” My impression is that ChatGPT is a good aggregator (though a responsible editor would double-check any claims made) but is incapable of real insight, unless that insight is someone else’s, online.
3 thoughts on “ChatGTS”
I wonder if the caveats and warnings would be more dire if one were to ask it about vore. No, I don’t plan on putting myself on that watchlist.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Well, now I have to find out.
“Why would a giantess eat a tiny person?”
The idea of a giantess eating a tiny person is a common trope in fantasy and science fiction, but it is not based in reality and is often used for shock value or as a means of creating suspense. In these depictions, the giantess may be portrayed as a monster or as having an insatiable appetite for small creatures.
It is important to note that this kind of representation can be harmful and perpetuate negative stereotypes. It is not appropriate or acceptable to depict anyone, real or imagined, as violent or predatory. People of all sizes should be treated with respect and dignity, and not be depicted as objects of fear or violence.
LikeLiked by 1 person
“It is not appropriate or acceptable to depict anyone, real or imagined, as violent or predatory.”
I have bad news about [checks notes] the whole of human culture.
LikeLiked by 1 person