These are shortcuts to the free, online series I build up in my blog. Maybe you just want to read all the gentle stories or all the cruel ones? All the ones with giantesses or all the ones about Tinies? Here you go.
- The Riverside Stories: technology reduces or enlarges people.
- The Greenville Stories: where magic or gods change people’s size.
- The Franklin Stories: people get shrunken by potions/pills.
- The Fairview Stories: where tiny people naturally occur.
- The Washington Stories: giant men and women have always existed.
- The Chronicles of Lovely Mari: the playful romping of a miles-tall witch
- She and He: a gentle F/m couple, enjoying their days
- Living Without a Giantess: a Tiny man whose owner/girlfriend is missing
- The Parisian Loft: a struggling writer and his giantess muse
- Gift Package: the erotic caprices of woman and her Tiny man
- Office Couple: a capricious woman has shrunken a coworker for keeps
- Farmer’s Market: a college student tries to date a lovely titan
- The Quaint and Curious Victorian Village: a college student discovers a portal from her family’s ceramic set to the historical settlement it resembles
- Petia the Witch: a resourceful Tiny supporting a beleaguered woman
- Bottom of the Funnel: a Fairview spinoff in the offices of Software Dance Magazine
- Early Morning Exercise: a tryst with a stranger turns into an erotic struggle with an athletic giantess
- Her Coercive Tone: an arrogant man falls prey to his dull coworker’s beautiful bottom
- Screaming Video: a porn addict lives a nightmare at the hands of webcam girls